MBNA Credit Cards
MBNA (originally the "Maryland Bank N.A.") was one of the first foreign credit card issuers to establish a presence in the UK. Based in Chester; MBNA are now one of the leading UK credit card issuers, offering a host of different products via numerous brands (including top football clubs, charities, rugby clubs and more). Compare the best MBNA credit cards online today and find the best credit card for your finance needs.
|Product Name||Representative APR (variable)||Balance Transfers Intro||
- Manage your account securely online 24/7
- Contactless payment for purchases of £20 and under
- 0% on money transfers for 18 months (4% fee)
- 12.9% APR representative (variable)
- Based on 12.9% p.a. (variable) on credit card purchases
- No annual fees
- 0% on balance transfers for 18 months (1.99% handling fee)
- Thereafter the standard annual rate will be 11.9% (variable)
- 0% on purchases for 8 months
- Thereafter the standard annual rate for purchases will be 12.9% (variable)
- There is no rewards programme with this card
Representative Example: 12.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 12.9% p.a. (variable)
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.
Search through all
Compare offers side by side to determine which card is best for you.
Apply for a credit card with a secure online application.