Compare NatWest Credit Cards
National Webminister Bank or NatWest was founded in 1968 through the merger of the National Provincial and the Westminister banks. Traditionally, its been identified as one of the Big Four clearing banks and currently, is one of the biggest retail banks in the UK. Since 2000 it's been part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, which is one of the 10 largerst banks globally (ranked by assets). NatWest has a very wide retail network with over 5,000 branches and ATM machines acrross Great Britain. Compare NatWest credit cards online, select the right one for you, and apply through our secure links.
|Product Name||Representative APR (variable)||Balance Transfers Intro||
NatWest Clear Rate Platinum
- No balance transfer fee
- 6.90% p.a. on Purchases and Balance Transfers
- Excellent credit rating required. There is a £24 Annual fee for this card.
- 11.1% APR representative (variable)
- Based on a credit limit of £1,200 a purchase rate of 6.90% p.a. (variable), and an annual fee of £24
Representative Example: 11.1% APR (variable) based on assumed Credit Limit of £1,200, a purchase rate of 6.90% p.a. (variable) and an annual fee of £24.
|uk.creditcards.com offer credit card comparison tables which are free to the user. However, we may receive commissions from the issuers we refer users to. The above table is ordered based on specific product attributes. Please note - position does not imply suitability, strength or superiority.|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.
Search through all
Compare offers side by side to determine which card is best for you.
Apply for a credit card with a secure online application.