The National Trust Credit Card
The National Trust credit card summary
The National Trust receives the following contributions from MBNA, the card issuer, at no extra cost to you: £15 when you use your card within 90 days of account opening, 30p for every £100 spent on card purchases, £2 for every year you continue to use your card. Typical rate 16.9% APR (variable).
Key features of this credit card
- 16.9% APR (variable)
- 0% on balance transfers for 12 months from the date the account is opened.
- 0% on purchases for 3 months from the date your account is opened
- The National Trust receive 30p from every £100 you spend on your card and £2 every year you continue to use the card
- 3% handling fee applies on balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Cash transactions 27.9% APR
Acceptance criteria in addition to credit check
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
Representative Example: 16.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 16.9% p.a. (variable)
|Representative APR||Balance Transfer APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
|16.9%||0% for 12 months||3.00%||n/a||--|
|uk.creditcards.com offer credit card comparison tables which are free to the user. However, we may receive commissions from the issuers we refer users to. The above table is ordered based on specific product attributes. Please note - position does not imply suitability, strength or superiority.|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.