Luma Credit Card
Luma credit card summary
Luma credit card: A credit card with 35.9% Representative APR (variable).
Key features of this card
- 35.9% Representative APR (variable)
- Great for credit building - even if you are new to credit or have other issues with your credit rating
- Luma could still accept you even if you’ve had CCjs in the past
- Fraud Protection
- Easy to manage credit limit - up to £1,500
- Online account management
- No annual fee
Acceptance criteria in addition to credit check
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Must be on the electoral roll
- Must not have been declared bankrupt in the last 12 months
- Must not already have a Luma credit card
Representative Example: 35.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 35.9% p.a. (variable)
|Representative APR||Balance Transfer APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
|uk.creditcards.com offer credit card comparison tables which are free to the user. However, we may receive commissions from the issuers we refer users to. The above table is ordered based on specific product attributes. Please note - position does not imply suitability, strength or superiority.|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.