Lloyds TSB Platinum Credit Card
Lloyds TSB Platinum credit card summary
Lloyds TSB Platinum credit card provides a great offer of 0% on balance transfers for 21 months, up to 56 days interest free on purchases and at the end of the offer a competative rate of 17.9% APR Representative (variable). The card also has great protection against online fraud.
Key features of this card
- 17.9% APR Representative (variable)
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 21 months - 3% admin fee applies
- Apply before 10th May 2013 for a 50% Balance Transfer Fee refund offer for balances transferred before 10th June 2013. Minimum balance transfer amount is £100 (T&Cs apply - standard BT fee 3%)
- 0% on purchases for 3 months.
- Up to 56 days interest-free period for purchases
- Free additional card
- Manage your account online, by phone or at a local branch
- Guarantee against fraud loss, including Internet fraud loss protection
- Extra security with a chip and PIN card
- Choose your own PIN number at a Lloyds TSB Cashpoint
- Payment Protection Cover available
- Worldwide acceptance
- Cash transactions 27.9%
Acceptance criteria in addition to credit check
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
Representative Example: 17.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 17.95% p.a. (variable).
|Representative APR||Balance Transfer APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
|17.9%||0% for 21 months||1.50%||n/a||Good Credit|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.