Capital One Classic Extra Credit Card
Capital One Classic Extra credit card summary
Capital One Classic Extra credit card has many benefits to help you stay in control of your finances, including, a small credit limit of up to £1,500. This card is ideal if you're trying to improve your credit history.
Key features of this card
- Get 0.5% cashback on all your purchases*
- Conditional £10 annual bonus for paying on time
- Representative 34.9% APR (variable)
- No Annual Fee
- Up to £1,500 in spending power
- A free choice of card design
*0.5% cashback is earned on all purchases, there is no limit to the cashback you can earn. Cashback is paid every January as a credit to your account and your account must be open at the time.
Acceptance criteria in addition to credit check
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
Representative Example: 34.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 34.94% p.a. (variable)
|Representative APR||Balance Transfer APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.