Barclaycard Initial Credit Card
Barclaycard Initial credit card summary
Barclaycard Initial credit card is ideal if you are trying to strengthen or rebuild your credit rating. Initial has a representative APR of 29.9% and a manageable credit limit from £250- £1,000. 0% for 3 months on all Purchases. Automatically earn Reward Money which can be redeemed on future purchases at selected retailers.
Key features of this card
- Single, simple rate for purchases and cash advances
- 29.9% Representative APR (variable)
- £1,000 credit limit (minimum £250)
- Enjoy one single, simple rate for purchases and cash advances
- Start with a low, manageable credit limit that we may later review and increase
- Freedom - earn Reward Money and can redeem it on a future purchase at selected retailers
- Identity Protection Service and Fraud Protection
- Great holiday deals with Barclays Travel Service
- Emergency cash advance and credit card replacement service
- Online account management
- No annual fee
- 24 hour helpline
- Stay on top of your spending with free text reminders, five days before payment is due
- Cash transactions 27.9%
Acceptance criteria in addition to credit check
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Suitable even if you have missed payments or have had CCJs over 12 months ago
Representative Example: 29.90% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 29.90% p.a. (variable)
|Representative APR||Balance Transfer APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.
Still undecided or looking for a second credit card to apply for?