Barclaycard Gold Credit Card
Barclaycard Gold credit card summary
Barclaycard Gold credit card offers 0% on balance transfers for 12 months from account opening (2.5% handling fee). Representative APR rate of 19.9% along with identity and fraud protection.
Key features of this card
- 19.9% Representative APR (variable)
- 0% on balance transfers for 12 months from account opening (2.5% fee)
- Pay for items up to £20 with Contactless
- Barclaycard PayTag enabled - use your mobile phone for contactless payments
- Freedom - earn Reward Money which can be redeemed on future purchases at selected retailers
- 56 days interest free on purchases when balance paid in full and on time
- Identity Protection Service and Fraud Protection
- Contactless payment for purchases up to £15
- Emergency cash advance and credit card replacement service
- 24 hour helpline
- Cash transactions 27.9%
Acceptance criteria in addition to credit check
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Income: £17,500 p.a
Representative Example: 19.90% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 19.90% p.a. (variable)
|Representative APR||Balance Transfer APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
|19.9%||0% for 12 months||2.50%||Good Credit|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.
Still undecided or looking for a second credit card to apply for?