Bank of Scotland Platinum Purchase Credit Card
Bank of Scotland Platinum Purchase credit card summary
Bank of Scotland Platinum Purchase credit card with 17.9% Representative APR along with 0% for the first 13 months on purchases and 0% for the first 13 months on balances transferred.
Key features of this card
- 17.9% Representative APR (variable)
- 0% for the first 13 months on purchases
- 0% for the first 13 months on balances transferred (subject to 3% fee)
- To qualify for card offer you need to pay £1000 into your current account each calendar month
Acceptance criteria in addition to credit check
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
Representative Example: 17.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 17.95% p.a. (variable)
|Representative APR||Balance Transfer APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
|17.9%||0% for 13 months||3.00%||Good Credit|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.
Still undecided or looking for a second credit card to apply for?