Amex British Airways Credit Card
Amex British Airways credit card summary
Amex British Airways credit card is a great way to collect Avios , as you earn 1 Avios for virtually every £1 you spend. If you redeem your points on a BA flight and have spent £20,000 a year, you will receive another ticket for a companion for the same flight and cabin.
Key features of this card
- 19.9% Representative APR (variable)
- 3,000 bonus Avios when you spend £500 in your first 3 months of Cardmembership
- Earn 1 BA Mile for every £1 spent.
- Free Additional Cardholders.
- Spend £20,000 on your card in one year and redeem your Avios on a BA flight and you'll receive a complimentary ticket for a companion to travel on the same flight
- Travel Accident Benefit up to £75,000
Acceptance criteria in addition to credit check
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Excellent credit score required
Representative Example: 15.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 15.9% p.a. (variable)
|Representative APR||Balance Transfer APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.
Still undecided or looking for a second credit card to apply for?