Compare Aqua Credit Cards
As a brand Aqua have been quick to recognise the changing circumstances of UK consumers throughout the credit crisis. They have responded with a range of credit cards specifically designed to help UK customers improve their credit status. Whether it's standard products (with sensibly low credit limits), rewards, cashback or even credit cards that reduce their interest in response to good credit management; Aqua have been at the forefront of developing credit cards that challenge the market and offer real benefits to the UK consumer. Compare the best Aqua credit cards below and get the right credit card for you.
|Product Name||Representative APR (variable)||Balance Transfers Intro||
Aqua Classic Card
- Credit limit up to £1,600
- Flexible payment dates
- Best for applicants who want to rebuild their credit rating
- 35.9% APR representative (variable)
- Based on 35.95% p.a. (variable) on credit card purchases
- No annual fees
- There are no rewards with this card
Representative Example: 35.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 35.95% p.a. (variable)
- Free access to your credit report, worth up to £80.
- Initial credit limit to £1,600 with possible increase every four months up to £2,700 (subject to status)
- Aqua accept people who have had CCJs or are on low income
- 29.7% APR representative (variable)
- Based on 29.73% p.a. (variable) on credit card purchases
- No annual fees
There are currently no Rewards offered with the Aqua Credit Card
Representative Example: 29.7% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 29.73% p.a. (variable)
- Free aqua Credit Checker, worth up to £80.
- Build your credit - Repay on time & your rate could reduce (subject to status)
- Aqua accept applications from people who have had CCJs or are on a low income
- 34.9% APR representative (variable)
- Based on 34.92% p.a. (variable) on credit card purchases
- No annual fees
Representative Example: 34.9% APR representative (variable). Based on a credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 34.92% p.a. (variable)
If you don’t feel an Aqua card is exactly right for your need you might want to consider checking other credit card issuers. Whether you’re looking for a credit card for bad credit or a market leading balance transfer card we bring together many of the best UK credit cards to help you find the right product.
uk.creditcards.com offer credit card comparison tables which are free to the user. However, we may receive commissions from the issuers we refer users to. The above table is ordered based on specific product attributes. Please note - position does not imply suitability, strength or superiority.
* While reasonable efforts are made to keep information updated, credit card terms cannot be guaranteed for accuracy. Please ensure that you fully read the terms & conditions of any product or policy before you decide to proceed and are fully aware of the total costs and the benefits and any exclusions or limitations applicable to the product or plan.
* Please note that the ‘More info’ or ‘Apply here’ product links will take you direct to the Issuer or Insurer's site direct and we cannot be held responsible for the information which they provide within their own sites.
Search through all
Compare offers side by side to determine which card is best for you.
Apply for a credit card with a secure online application.